Difference between revisions of "Os11g0102100"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Latest revision as of 13:09, 22 May 2017
The rice Os11g0102100 was reported as OsWOX in 2007  by researchers from China.
- Os11g0102100 <=> OsWOX，WOX
- WOX3 acted as a transcriptional repressor of YAB3.
- A regulatory network involving YAB3, WOX3, and KNOX genes required for rice leaf development.
- The rice WOX3 is highly conserved with maize narrow sheath1 (NS1) and NS2 and Arabidopsis PRESSED FLOWER (PRS)
- WOX3 protein was also targeted into the nucleus of transiently transfected onion cells.
Labs working on this gene
- National Key Laboratory of Crop Genetic Improvement, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan 430070, China
- Institut de Biotechnologie des Plantes, Université Paris sud 11, 91405 Orsay, France
- Dai M, Hu Y, Zhao Y, Liu H, Zhou DX. A WUSCHEL-LIKE HOMEOBOX gene represses a YABBY gene expression required for rice leaf development. Plant Physiol. 2007 May;144(1):380-90. Epub 2007 Mar 9. PubMed PMID: 17351053; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC1913789.