- Biocuration involves the translation and integration of information relevant to biology into a database or resource that enables integration of the scientific literature as well as large data sets (from International Society for Biocuration).
- Biocuration enhances data interoperability and consistency, and is critical in translating biomedical data into scientific discovery.
- As biocuration is an indispensable process to use and reuse biomedical data, it has become an integral part of med/bioinformatics and is critical in translating big biomedical data into big scientific discovery. (More...)
- The 10th International Biocuration Conference will be held in Stanford University from March 26th to 29th, 2017 in the United States.
Welcome to join RiceWiki!
- RiceWiki allows any user to view and search but only registered users can add and edit content.
- To become a registered user, please email the RiceWiki Team at email@example.com to tell us
your preferred login name, real name, research interests, etc., and we will set up an account for you.
- Please also spread this news to any one who might be of interest.