The rice Os03g0285800 was reported as OsMSRMK2 in 2010  by researchers from India.
- OsMSRMK2 is recognized as multiple stress responsive MAP kinase 2 in rice.
- Arsenite stress is transduced through MAP kinase signaling cascade in rice.
- In the MAPK signaling cascade MAP Kinase Kinase (MKK) acts upstream to the MAP kinases.
You can also add sub-section(s) at will.
Labs working on this gene
- National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, India
- Department of Biotechnology, Jamia Millia Islamia, Central University, New Delhi 110025, India
- ↑ Rao KP, Vani G, Kumar K, Wankhede DP, Misra M, Gupta M, Sinha AK. Arsenic stress activates MAP kinase in rice roots and leaves. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2011 Feb 1;506(1):73-82. doi: 10.1016/j.abb.2010.11.006. PubMed PMID: 21081102.